Today marks the two-week countdown to the fifth and final book in Brandon Mull’s Fablehaven series–yay! To celebrate (and to promote my blog, let’s be honest), I’m going to give away a signed copy of the book.
Here’s how it’s going to work…assigning different points to different things doesn’t work for me. Let’s face it, I’m a word person, not a number person. So everything is worth one point. But I plan on leaving secret places around my blog that offer you extra points, so you’ll want to search around periodically to see if you can find some extra points. It’s like a scavenger hunt–isn’t that fun? 🙂
Here’s how you can get points:
- Following my blog via Google Reader, other readers, or email (see the “Like What You See?” widget in the sidebar). Leave a comment if you’re following–I’ll take your word for it.
- Comments on my blog, whether it be on actual posts or in other places on the blog.
- Referring others to my blog. Make sure to mention in a comment who referred you!
- Placing a link to this giveaway on your blog or website (one point for a post and another point for a link on a sidebar). Leave a comment on this post with a link to your website.
- Following me on Twitter (@karenmkrueger). Leave a comment or DM me on Twitter to let me know you want it to count for this giveaway. If you’re already following me on Twitter, you automatically get a point. Make sure to let me know though, so I don’t have to go through all my followers (either comment here or DM me on Twitter).
- Tweeting about the giveaway or any of my other posts (or retweeting my tweets about the blog). Again, tell me in a comment here or DM on Twitter to let me know.
I’ll start keeping track of points right…now! 🙂 The contest will go until noon (Mountain Time) on Tuesday, March 23, the day the book comes out. I’ll announce the winner before the launch party in Salt Lake at 6:30.